1. God made everything for a purpose, and we should respect that.
We believe that God created so that we might have life, and have it in fullness.
2. Jesus is central to who we are and how we live.
We believe that He was born, lived, suffered, died and rose from the dead to offer us forgiveness for when we’ve messed up, so that we can be who God created us to be.
3. God has open arms, and so should we.
We believe that everyone is made in God’s image. Everyone is precious in God’s eyes, and has special gifts to offer others.
4. Jesus prayed, and so should we.
We believe that God and Jesus are one. Through prayer, God spoke to, led and strengthened Jesus; He does the same for us.
5. Jesus lived with passion and purpose; so should we.
We believe that everything we do should be done with enthusiasm and joy.
6. Jesus was present with those in need, as we should be.
Jesus was about relationships. We believe that making relationships can change lives; being with the brokenhearted, the hurting, and the poor is of vital importance.
7. Everything we have is a gift from God; therefore, we should be generous and share.
We believe in sharing what we have: our time, our gifts and abilities, our money, our possessions and our entire lives should be shared with our community and the world.