Making God’s Grace Real
We are a community of Christians that strives to make God’s grace real in the world. We can make a difference in the world around us by loving one another. Our purpose is to grow into (and to show others) the light of Christ, displaying the healing and hopefulness Jesus modeled for us, so that God’s grace — God’s UNDESERVING LOVE — can become real in the lives of everyone.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
1. God made everything for a purpose, and we should respect it.
We believe that God created so that we might have life, and have it in fullness.
2. Jesus is central to who we are and how we live.
We believe that he was born, lived, suffered, died and rose from the dead to offer us forgiveness for where we’ve messed up. This allows us to be who God created us to be.
3. God has open arms, and so should we.
We believe that everyone is made in God’s image. Everyone is precious in God’s eyes and has special gifts to offer others.
4. Jesus prayed, and so should we.
We believe that God and Jesus are one. Through prayer, God spoke to, strengthened and led Jesus; he does the same for us.
5. Jesus lived with passion and purpose, and so should we.
We believe that everything we do should be done with enthusiasm and joy.
6. Jesus is present with those in need, as we should be.
Jesus was about relationships. We believe that relationships can change lives; being with the brokenhearted, the hurting and the poor is of vital importance.
7. Everything we have is from God; therefore, we should be generous and share.
We believe in sharing what we have: our time, our gifts and abilities, our money, our possessions and our entire lives, both within our community and the world at large.